Because there are nights where our minds won’t let us sleep peacefully at home. I, personally, love to listen to some beautiful soft melodies to help me sleep and here are some songs that I think would help!
Feel free to add it to your playlist!
- Lullaby by Sleeping at Last
- Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron and Wine
- Saturn by Sleeping at Last
- Truce by Twenty one Pilots
- Shadow Of The Day by Linkin Park
- Move To You by Jagwar Twin
- Silhouettes by Sleeping at Last
- Cover Your Tracks by A Boy and His Kite
- The Sea by Joey Pecoraro
- This Wild Ride by Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness
- Deathbeds by Bring Me The Horizon
- Plus Que Ma Prope Vie by Carter Burwell
- Bandito by Twenty One Pilots
- Magic by Coldplay
- I Will Follow You Into the Dark by Death Cab for Cutie
- Heart of Stone by Iko
- Requiem On the Water by Imperial Mammoth
- I’ll Be Good by Jaymes Young
- Jurassic Park Theme by John Williams & the Piano Guys
- Alibi by Thirty Seconds to Mars
- In My Veins by Andrew Belle ft. Erin Mccarley
These are mostly soft and gentle which I find these to be one of my favorites.
Take care! And good night.