By now you should know how much I love digging through social media searching for some good tunes to listen to. I am always open to suggestions you may have! Here is a list of some songs I have been bopping out to recently.
My co-worker actually was the one who showed me this song it was one of his favorites and after listening to it I fell in love with it as well! It honestly sounds so rad!
- “Petty” Emma Blackery
- “Algorithm” Muse
- “Natural” Imagine Dragons
- “Daddy Issues” The Neighborhood
- “T-Shirt Song” DON BRONCO
- “Dirty Laundry” All Time Low
- “Way 2 Much” Phora
- “Rebirthing” Skillet
- “Running From My Shadow” Mike Shinoda ft. grandson
- “The Village” Wrabel
- “Sign of the Times” Harry Styles
- “High Enough” K.Flay
- “Canals” Joakim Kraud
- “Never Tear Us Apart” Bishop Briggs
- “Anna Sun” Walk The Moon
And in case you missed it here’s a link to my previous blog post about other songs I have been listening to! Make sure to check it out!