All I ever do while working on my stories is listen to some sick beats, which keep me focused and motivated while I have been dying with writer’s block for the past month or so. The kind of genre of music I normally listen to is alternative rock, 90s to early 2000s rock, along with some instrumental “chillhop” songs.
Here are some songs I have obsessing over I’ll also put a link to some of my Spotify playlists in case you wanted to give it a go and check out what I’ve been listening to. I am always updating the playlists and putting in songs almost every day!
- “Villains pt. 1” by Emma Blackery
- “Lift Off” by Mike Shinoda featuring Chino Moreno, Machine Gun Kelly
- “Miracle Man” by AWOLNATION
- “Baby” by Bishop Briggs
- “Brutal Love” by Green Day
- “Rise Up” by Imagine Dragons
- “broken” by lovelytheband
- “Something Human” by Muse
- “High Hopes” by Panic! At The Disco
These are just a few songs I’ve been listening too lately but feel free to check out my playlist and let me know what you’ve been rocking out to!